Pancakes are growing to become favorite breakfast in India. Half of them are resistant to eat or make because of the presence of one main element of eggs in it. The notion of eggs making the pancakes is a myth and can be easily replaced if you make it right. Just hop on to the recipe.
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Serves: 3-4 people
1 cup maida or white flour
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup milk
2 tbsp oil
Butter as per choice for cooking
Bananas or any fruits of choice
Honey for dressing
- Mix white flour, sugar, 2tbsp oil and milk.
- Add baking powder and baking soda on it.
#Pro Tip – If you don’t have baking soda, use 3 portions of the baking powder
- Mix all the ingredients well into a thick paste.
- Heat a non-stick pan and drizzle little butter on it.
- Put one ladle of the batter onto the pan when it is heated. Remember not to spread the batter.
- You will see small bubbles and the pancake lifting from the sides.
- Turn upside down and cook from the other side as well.
- When done with a stack of 2 pancakes, drizzle generous amount of honey and diced bananas on it. Serve hot.
Serve hot and choose any fruit of your choice like blueberries or strawberries to go with your fluffy panackes. Chocolate is another favourite accompaint to go with it.