Making a cake is an art. I have been baking for quite some time now and can truly tell you how using an egg make your baking much easier. It does not mean that anything should hinder you from baking.
All your prayers are heard. Here is a recipe to make an eggless vanilla cake with homemade curd.
Adding curd to the cake is unheard but who do not want to experiment. Curd helps in the proper fermentation of the normal dough which makes the cake more soft and fluffy.
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Baking Time: 35 mins
Ingredients For Eggless Vanilla Cake :
All purpose flour: 2 cups (sieved 2 times min.)
Milk: 1 cup
Condensed Milk: ½ cup
Sugar: ¾ cup ( powdered )
Curd: 1 cup
Vanilla Extract: 1tbsp
Baking Powder: 1tbsp
Baking Soda: ½ tbsp
Oil: ½ cup
Choco Powder: 1tbsp (optional for garnishing)
Process For Eggless Vanilla Cake:
- Add sieved all purpose flour in one bowl. Sieve the sugar into the same bowl and mix.
- Add Baking powder and baking soda in the mixture and mix in one direction.
- Now preheat the oven at 200ºC for 10 minutes.
- Add the condensed milk in another bowl, then add the milk to it. Mix it well.
- Curd portions are now added to the mixture.
- Add oil in the condensed milk, curd and milk mixture.
- Now add the wet mixtures into the dry mixtures in parts at a time and mix fold by fold.
- Don’t mix all the wet mixture all together.
- Mix well till the mixture become little loose.
- Grease the baking tin with oil or butter and pour the mixture into it.
- Sprinkle little cocoa powder on top by choice.
- Bake into a preheated oven at 200ºC for 10 mins and then 150ºC for another 20 mins.
- Check with a toothpick or knife till it comes out clean.
- Cool the cake and overturn onto a plate and serve with chocolate dip.
Thank you so much!
Please like, comment and subscribe to my website.
For other recipes on baking, Click here .
For regular updates, please follow me on Instagram.