Everyone loves Garlic Bread Sticks especially the one we get at pizza points all over India. Many have a dream to get that kind of spectacular taste at home with the melting cheese on the inside and the crunch on the crust.
Displaying the easiest method to get all your dreams to come true. Right from the oregano mix to the dough and to the stuffing.
Preparation Time :
Dough: 1 hour for resting
Prep: 20 mins
Baking: 20 mins
For the dough :
Dry Yeast – 1tbsp
All-purpose flour – 2½ cups
Olive Oil – 2tbsp
Finely Chopped Garlic – 8 to 10 cloves
Sugar – 1tsp
Oregano – 2tbsp
Chilli Flakes – 2tbsp
Water – as required
For the Stuffing Of Garlic Bread:
Boiled Corns – 1 cup
Mozzarella Cheese – 1 cup (grated)
Processed Cheese – ½ cup (grated)
Butter – 2tbsp
Oregano Mix – 3 tbsp
Process To Make Garlic Bread
1. Boil half a cup of water and a tsp of sugar in it. Now add the dry yeast in it to activate it. Keep it aside.
2. By the time, take the all purpose flour in a bowl, add olive oil, garlic, oregano and chili flakes and mix it well.
3. Now make a well into the dough and add the activated yeast into it.
4. Knead it well and cover it with a wet cloth or plastic wrap. Keep it aside for an hour or so.
5. It will get double its size. Now knead it well with dry flour and make into a soft dough.
6. Preheat the oven at about 200°C for 10 mins.
7. Lay out an oval size and brush half of it with butter.
8. Add cheese and then generous amount of corn on it.
9. Sprinkle the special oregano mix on top.
10. Seal the edges by placing the other over it with the help of water.
11. Make slight cuts onto the surface and brush it with butter and seasoning on top.
12. Bake it for about 15-20 mins until you see the beautiful brown colour on top.
13. Cut and Serve it with cheese dip.
Try it and share your experience in the comments below !